FOR ALL AGES
The Earth is Sending a Message: One World – One Health – One Future
Join us at this event to celebrate our Earth at Tyler’s Spirit of Spring Fireside, held in honor of Earth Day. Take a moment to look, listen, and learn as we gather for an evening of fireside fun, music, learning, art, and reflection in honor of this precious planet we call home.
Here’s what we have planned:
- Tyler Volunteers will share their work as Citizen Scientists.
- Join mini-tours to explore wildflowers, amphibians, and birds.
- Hourly storytime for guests aged 3 – 6.
- PA Master Naturalist Eric Long will share how bird populations have changed – and how we can help them survive.
- Photography show in the barn by Dick Greenwood, Barry Rubin, Dave Eberly, and Dave Charlton, and fiber art by Dr. Laura Guertin.
- Members Only Tree Giveaway (Members, click HERE for more information and to reserve your tree).
- FREE S’mores during the event while supplies last.
- Food is available for purchase at Dos Gringos Food Truck and Mobile Mess Hall Food Truck.
- Refreshments are available for purchase from Mobile Army Mess Tent and Dock Street Brewing.
- Live music by Therapy Barn.
No registration is necessary! This event is free for Tyler Members and free for visitors with admission to the Arboretum. Guest and library passes may be used. There is no rain date for this event.
For more information and a programming timeline for our Spirit of Spring Fireside, please click HERE.
Not a Tyler Member? Purchase or renew your membership HERE!