Visit Tyler Arboretum Noon
June 7 @ 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
Members Only; Pre-Registration Required
We look forward to welcoming you to Tyler!
Tyler members can register for one of three available time slots (rain or shine):
- 9:00 am
- 12:00 pm
- 3:00 pm
Only 25 vehicles will be permitted entrance to the property during each time slot.
PLEASE REGISTER ONE ADULT ONLY PER VEHICLE, regardless of the number of people in your vehicle/group. There is no limit to the number of guests in your vehicle (non-members are welcome to join in your vehicle/group); however, only 1 vehicle entry per time slot may be selected to allow as many families to visit as possible. Please note that day/time slot registrations cannot be switched once completed.
Tickets cannot be purchased at the gate and walk-ins are not permitted under any circumstance.
The entrance gate will close 15 minutes after the scheduled start time (i.e. 9:15 am, 12:15 pm and 3:15 pm). Please arrive on time as we will not reopen the gate until the next scheduled time slot.
Please bring the following in order to gain entrance to Tyler:
- Proof of your pre-registration receipt (printed copy or proof of the email confirmation on your phone/electronic device) or printed/electronic ticket.
- Mask or face covering.
What to expect when you arrive:
- When you pull up to the entrance gate, please remain in your vehicle and roll down your window.
- Provide your name to the team member at the gate and proof of your pre-registration.
- Once you enter the parking lot, please proceed to your desired destination. You do not need to stop at the Visitor Center.
- All staff and visitors (ages 5 and above) are required to wear a mask or face covering upon entering the front gate and when in the presence of other guests – for your safety and ours!
- Please practice social distancing as required by the PA Department of Health – maintain a 6 ft. distance from our staff and other guests.
Length of your visit:
We kindly ask that you limit your stay at Tyler to 90 minutes or less, so that our team has enough time to ensure restrooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized in accordance with CDC and OSHA guidelines before the next group arrives.
A note about our facilities:
- Only the restrooms in the lower level of the Barn will be available.
- All tree houses, trail gates, water fountains, the picnic area and all other buildings will remain closed until further notice. We will continue to modify our operations in the coming weeks, and will communicate changes via our website and social media.