June 1, 2020
Dear Friends and Supporters of Tyler Arboretum:
Thank you for your assistance in contacting your legislators regarding HB 2489 and the Quinn Amendment. In anticipation of Delaware County transitioning into the yellow phase, we are pleased to announce that we will be re-opening on a limited basis for Tyler members only, beginning June 5th!
In order to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors, we have modified our operations in response to COVID-19 and we invite you to review the details below to help you plan your visit.
We look forward to welcoming you to Tyler. Admission at this time is limited to current Tyler members only and pre-registration is required.
Please Select a Time to Visit
Tyler members can register for one of three available time slots: 9:00 am, 12:00 pm and 3:00 pm (rain or shine). Only 25 vehicles will be permitted entrance to the property during each time slot.
There is no limit to the number of guests in your vehicle (…it’s ok if your guests are not members of Tyler); however, only 1 vehicle entry per time slot may be selected to allow as many families to visit as possible.
Please be aware that the entrance gate will close 15 minutes after the scheduled start time (i.e. 9:15 am, 12:15 pm and 3:15 pm). Please arrive on time as we will not re-open the gate until the next scheduled time slot.
Please click here to register.
Before You Leave the House
Please remember to bring your:
- Membership card or proof of your pre-registration receipt (printed copy or proof of the email confirmation on your phone/electronic device).
- Mask or face covering.
Tickets cannot be purchased at the gate and walk-ins are not permitted under any circumstances.
What to Expect When You Arrive
- When you pull up to the entrance gate, please remain in your vehicle and roll down your window.
- Provide your name to the team member at the gate and proof of your pre-registration receipt.
- Once you enter the parking lot, please proceed to your desired location. You do not need to stop at the Visitor Center.
- All staff and visitors (ages 5 and above) are required to wear a mask or face covering upon entering the front gate and when in the presence of other guests – for your safety and ours!
- Once you enter the parking lot, please proceed to your desired destination. You do not need to stop at the Visitor Center.
- Please practice social distancing as required by the PA Department of Health – maintain a 6ft. distance from our staff and other guests.
Length of Your Visit
We kindly ask that you limit your stay at Tyler to 90 minutes or less, so that our team has enough time to ensure restrooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized in accordance with CDC and OSHA guidelines before the next group arrives.
A Note About Our Facilities
Only the restrooms in the lower level of the Barn will be available.
All treehouses, trail gates and all other buildings will remain closed until further notice. We will continue to modify our operations in the coming weeks, and will communicate changes via the website and social media.
Need to renew your membership? Please click here.
P.S. Please stay safe. If you need any information about COVID-19, please call 1-877-PA-HEALTH or visit health.pa.gov.