If you can’t come to us, we can come to you with Virtual Presentations available for garden clubs, senior groups, corporations, civic associations, or other adult groups. Our aim is to connect you to Tyler’s diverse landscapes and programs through illustrated presentations.
A range of 45 minute, illustrated presentations on gardening or nature are available for up to 35 participants. Topics for these presentations include but are not limited to:
- Blooms and Butterflies
- Butterflies, Skippers and Moths
- Native Plants with Culinary merit
- Gardening for Birds and Butterflies
- Great Gardens of the Delaware Valley
- Introduction to Vegetable Growing
- Native Plants for the Home Landscape
- Perennials for Shade
- Perennials for Sun
- Woodland Wildflowers
- Container Gardening
- From Family Farm to Arboretum
- Rain Gardens
- Designing and Maintaining a Four Season Garden
- Your Backyard Pollinator Garden
- Green Gardening
- Herb Gardening
- Making Herbal Iced Tea
- How to Grow and Use Herbs
- How to Harvest and Preserve Herbs
See biographies of the instructors here.
We welcome suggestions for topics that your group would like to explore. Pricing is for a virtual 45 minute illustrated presentation. Prices effective as of December 2, 2021.
Presentations offered weekdays, between the hours of 9 am – 8 pm
$10 per person for the first 15 attendees, then $5 per person up to 20 additional attendees
Maximum of 35 attendees per virtual session
Minimum charge of $100 per presentation
To arrange for a presentation, download, complete and return this online request form to Nancy Heinbaugh at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you to secure the date.