Fall 2020/Winter 2021
Dear Friends and Supporters of Tyler Arboretum:
We are pleased to announce that we are now open to the general public. As you plan your visit to Tyler, please adhere to the following safety guidelines, so that we can keep you, our staff, volunteers and visitors safe.
What to expect:
- Face masks are required for all staff, volunteers, and visitors. They should be worn when at all times when entering buildings and when you are in the presence of others. Social distancing guidelines remain in effect for staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Please note parking will be offered on a first-come, first-serve basis. When we reach our full capacity, the gate will be closed until a sufficient number of parking spaces become available.
- Please check-in at the Visitor Center patio window. All guest, library and ACCESS passes will be honored.
Visitor Center Sales
- Cash and credit card sales have resumed.
- Visitors are permitted to access the Gift Shop (no more than 2 people at a time).
- The Barn (lower level) and Edible Garden restrooms will be available for public use beginning at 9:00am.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been installed outside of the restrooms.
- Our trails are open. Please plan your trip accordingly as the gates are locked at least 30 minutes prior to our closing time.
We will continue to monitor the situation on a daily basis and make adjustments as needed based on staff and visitor feedback. Thank you for your patience and flexibility!
If you are seeking information concerning our 2021 summer camp, please click here.