What to Expect at Tyler Arboretum
June 25, 2020
Dear Friends and Supporters of Tyler Arboretum:
We are pleased to announce that we are now open to the general public as Delaware County transitions to the green phase on Friday, June 26th. As you plan your visit to Tyler, please adhere to the following safety guidelines, so that we can keep you, our staff, volunteers and visitors safe.
What to expect:
- Face masks are required for all staff, volunteers, and visitors. They should be worn when entering buildings and when you are in the presence of others. Social distancing guidelines remain in effect for staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Treehouses will remain closed.
- Please note parking will be offered on a first-come, first-serve basis. When we reach our full capacity, the gate will be closed until a sufficient number of parking spaces become available.
- Timed tickets will no longer be required after Thursday, June 25th at 3pm.
- Please check-in at the Visitor Center patio window. All guest, library and ACCESS passes will be honored.
Visitor Center Sales
- Cash and credit card sales will resume.
- Visitors may be permitted to access the Gift Shop (no more than 2 people at a time). Doors will remain open to reduce the amount of contact and interactions should remain brief.
- The Barn (lower level) and Edible Garden restrooms will be available for public use beginning at 9:00am.
- Trash cans will only be available at the restrooms until further notice.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been installed outside of the restrooms as well.
- Trails will re-open on Friday, July 3rd as we continue to remove fallen trees and brush.
We will continue to monitor the situation on a daily basis and make adjustments as needed based on staff and visitor feedback. Thank you for your patience and flexibility. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Tyler!